Evoke Health is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Senior Project Manager:
Evoke Health seeks a Senior Project Manager with experience managing online and offline projects in an agency environment. The Senior Project Manager works closely with clients, as well as the account, strategy, creative, design, and tech groups to develop and manage the planning and execution of multiple projects at one time.
Your job will be to ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard. At Evoke this means world-class, innovative solutions that are delivered on time and on-budget for our clients.
This position requires ability to work on-site at Evoke, with occasional travel to client locations for meetings.
A Senior Project Manager at Evoke:
- Has a proven record of successfully managing large projects under the direction of a Director level supervisor, and mid-scale and small-scale projects on their own, including print and RM projects, website builds, rich and standard online ad units, email campaigns, video for the web, etc.
- Resolves complex production and project issues with a collaborative solutions-based approach
- Recognizes the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Collaborates to lead a cross-functional team on a project basis
- Is responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates and assumptions, and project plans/timelines, etc.
- Manages the financials of individual projects and is accountable for delivery of projects on-budget
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Manages client expectations and is accountable for ensuring that all project specifics are delivered on time and as contracted
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience at an advertising or marketing agency
- Must have experience in project management of digital projects including website development, banner ads, email campaigns, and the like
- Additional experience in project management of offline projects including print and video/broadcast is a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
- Adept at using Microsoft Project
- Experience managing project based budgets is required
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement. Visit Evoke Health at www.evokehealth.com
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.