Evoke Health is a full-service NYC and Philadelphia based interactive marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Social Strategist:
The Social Strategist will work across select clients to help drive their social media strategy and execution. Specifically, the Social Strategist will be responsible for identifying appropriate social platforms and content to be deployed, as well as assisting our clients in engaging with their customers within select platforms. They will further be responsible for moderating and reporting on social community activity on a daily basis
A Social Strategist at Evoke:
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generates, edits, publishes and shares daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Sets up and optimizes company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderates all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously optimizes through analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acts on the information
- Collaborates with other departments to manage reputation, identifies key players and coordinates actions
- Builds client’s social strategy, along with key members of the strategy team
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media strategy
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Strong exposure to tools such as with Sprout and/or Sprinklr
- Ability to provide recommendations on content strategy that aligns with overall brand goals
- Experience in creating and managing a regular publishing schedule
- Ability to develop an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Strong client-relationship and presentation skills
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical Marketing preferred
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing or science major preferred)
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Visit Evoke Health at www.evokehealth.com
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers