Evoke Health is a full-service NYC and Philadelphia based interactive marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Senior Account Executive:
As a Senior Account Executive at Evoke Health, you will join as a valued member of our Account Management department with the opportunity to further grow your account management skills. Your job will be to be accountable for the flawless execution and delivery of high-value projects with the multi-disciplinary team. Our job is to support you and teach you how to deliver projects and the holistic Evoke Health offering/experience in a clean and swift manner, how to best manage and begin to grow client relationships, how to manage agency partnerships with grace and trust, and be sure that you have an understanding how the pieces fit – how each discipline works together and with a client to stay on budget and on time. A Senior Account Executive supports the senior level Account team in building strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients by ensuring excellence in delivery and clear communication.
A Senior Account Executive at Evoke Health:
- Oversees the delivery of weekly client status reports and meetings, answers all client questions with informed and accurate responses
- Owns, with project management team, multiple large-sized, high-value client projects
- Oversees the delivery of timely, actionable contact reports for every client engagement with or without the support of an Account Coordinator
- Leads productive and informed project kickoffs, holding all team members responsible for providing required documentation
- Continuously monitors and captures competitive activities, owns the development and presentation of ad hoc and scheduled competitive reports
- Becomes an expert in all aspects our clients’ business
- Becomes an expert in our clients’ Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) review processes and ensures clean submissions with previous learnings applied
- Attends MLR meetings as needed
- Partners with the project management team to manage the production of a range of digital and offline tactics
- Is a member of the day-to-day account leadership team and has proactive, daily client communications and is responsible for being the project steward to the client
- Has gained the trust and confidence of the client
- Owns the development and presentation of the project brief and is exposed to and aids in the development of creative/strategic briefs and associated processes
- Provides an ongoing strategic audit of all owned projects
- With the senior level account team, aids in the development of strategic documents and recommendations
- With the help of Account Director and strategy group, develops client-specific POVs
- Accountable for the budgets of projects managed by having proactive, ongoing conversations with the project management team and/or clients/Account Director
- Flags any scope or budget issues immediately and before hours are incurred to senior account team members
- Aids in the development of scope definition documents
- Supports senior team in the scheduling/coordination of meetings, with all associated logistics planned for in a sensible manner, as needed
- Supports senior team in any administrative tasks required, as needed
Management and Mentoring:
- Mentors and supports junior account management team members
- Learns under the mentorship of Senior Account and Agency team
Qualifications Include (but are not limited to):
- 3-5 years experience in account management (general advertising or interactive advertising with a preference for healthcare experience)
- Agency experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage and successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast- moving projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop a meaningful client relationship
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising and healthcare
- A passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and business writing skills
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups, both internally and externally
- Ability to follow-through and complete assignments in a timely manner with no room for error
- Analytical skills to identify and understand implications from relevant marketing data and budgets
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or science major preferred)
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.