Evoke Health is a full-service NYC and Philadelphia based interactive marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Project Manager:
As a Project Manager at Evoke Health, you will become a valued member of our Project Management Department. Your job will be to own and ensure the timely, process-driven delivery of multiple simultaneous mid-scale projects, support the Senior Project Management Team and bring a passion and desire to employ and hone your Project Management skills. A Project Manager supports the Senior Project Management and Account Management teams by ensuring excellence in delivery through effective, efficient project plan development and execution.
A Project Manager at Evoke Health:
- Owns a project from inception through completion, manages multiple mid-scale projects on his or her own, across both digital and offline/traditional media
- Works with the Senior Project Management team on larger, more complex projects using a collaborative, solutions-based approach
- Knows when to escalate an issue before affects timing and/or budget
- Recognizes the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Is responsible for developing or assisting in the development of project plans, SOWs, detailed scoping documents, budgets, change orders, and client financial documents to ensure delivery that is on time, on schedule, and within budget
- Is responsible and accountable for accurate project estimates
- Works with the Account Management team to deliver accurate forecasts and implement any changes as necessary
- Establishes well thought-out project plans that have been reviewed, vetted, and approved by team leads from all disciplines
- Clearly communicates prioritized daily tasks with the coordination of the Senior
Project Management Team
- Works with third-party resources and/or agency partners as needed for project coordination and delivery
- Identifies any resourcing issues, and immediately prioritizes solutions
- Is responsible executing the QA process at each step of the project life cycle. Works closely with the Account Management Team to keep them aware of project statuses and risks and supports them through client-facing interactions as needed
- Motivates the account management team to ensure any client expectations are met, while ensuring any client-dependent steps in the process are completed in a timely fashion
- Provides clean, actionable documentation as necessary for internal project kickoffs and project milestones
- Monitors resource hours on a weekly basis, immediately identifies if there is a concern of potential overage before any impact to budget
- Works with the Account Management Team to proactively mitigate project risks before they affect delivery.
- Is responsible and accountable for financial management of projects owned
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- A minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- A minimum 1-3 years’ experience in an advertising agency setting
- Experience in project management of digital and/or traditional marketing projects, including website development, banner ads, email campaigns, print advertising, print materials, video, broadcast, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- A passion to learn all aspects of the agency process
- Comfort and willingness to present to small and large groups, internally and externally
- Pharmaceutical and/or pharmaceutical marketing experience (eg direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process preferred but not required
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the project management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of project-based budgets
- Willingness and ability to build relationships with clients and vendors as necessary
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or management major preferred)
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.