At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your Role as VP, Strategy:
The VP, Strategy role is a leadership position in our New York office. This individual will work closely with all departments to drive the strategic direction of the agency and support strategy execution for all accounts. This position is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Account Services, Project Management, Creative and Technology to help build and advance brands.
A VP, Strategy at Evoke:
- Leads and oversees strategy for New York accounts and the New York team.
- Works closely with EVP, Strategy to execute Strategy vision and plan
- Collaborates with Creative leadership to assure briefs are clear, strategic and actionable for creative teams
- Serves as key senior thought leader and partner for clients and internal agency departments
- Drives high-level strategic discussions within the total marketing ecosystem for brands
- Aligns strategy with this clients’ business goals and objectives by creating and executing integrated multi-channel marketing plans
- Develops and facilitates client-facing workshops and strategic planning exercises
- Develops written deliverables that demonstrate superior strategic insight into client business and marketing objectives
- Extends client relationships into increasingly more actionable and value added services
- Fosters an environment that encourages innovative ideas from team members and builds buy-in across the delivery team
- Creates strategic roadmaps that are prioritized based on business objectives and organizational feasibility
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 8-10+ years of experience in Digital Strategy and/or Marketing Strategy
- 10-12+ Years of experience working in Marketing, Advertising, or Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Expertise in Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Package Goods
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Degree in marketing, research, social sciences or related discipline
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategy projects across internal teams and client relationships
- Must be willing to travel up to 25 percent
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.