At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as a Senior Copywriter:
As a Senior Copywriter at Evoke, you will play a fundamental role in the content development process. Your job will be to develop compelling content, creative concepts and copy designed for interactive and multimedia advertising and marketing materials. You will work closely with the Creative team, designers, information architects and account and Production teams.
Your role will include taking complex data and turning it into persuasive copy directed at, patients, physicians and consumers. The Senior Copy writer will present ideas to clients, participate in pitches as required, and participate in team meetings.
A Senior Copywriter at Evoke:
- Is passionate and original
- Combines conceptual creative thinking with exceptional content delivery to ensure both creative and medical integrity
- Possesses a deep understanding of how (and when) interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
- Partners with other team leads in other departments like User Experience, Creative, Technology and Project Management
- Collaborates with members of the art team to conceptualize creative campaigns
- Is experienced in a range of interactive marketing tactics and content delivery methods, including: website, rich and standard ad units, emails, tools, video, mobile, etc.
- Is responsible for on-strategy and on-time execution of multiple projects
- Acts as sole writer on some projects and supervises other copywriters on other initiatives
- Serves as a copy supervisor on large-scale projects or as the creative lead on projects that are copy-intensive.
- Is responsible for accurate spelling, grammar, and execution of established style guidelines
- Is well versed and season in the preparation of materials for Medical/Legal Review including completion of references and annotations; participates in MLR meetings
- Is comfortable and experienced presenting work internally and externally to clients
- Understands the production process
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience as a copy writer in a medical interactive advertising agency
- At least 2 years experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably one that combines a background in English and Science)
- Must have experience developing and executing campaigns for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics advertising
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to push the creative while staying on strategy
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform with professionalism and excellence under pressure
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.