At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as an Associate Creative Director - Copy:
As an Associate Creative Director - Copy at Evoke, you will play a fundamental role in the content strategy and development process. Your job will be to direct, oversee and contribute to the creation of creative concepts, compelling content, and copy designed for interactive and multimedia advertising and marketing materials. You will work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Information Architects, Account, and Production teams, as well as lead copy writing resources both on-staff and freelance.
Your role will include taking complex data and turning it into persuasive copy directed at patients, physicians and consumers. The ACD – Copy will present ideas to clients, participate in pitches as required, and contribute in team meetings.
An ACD – Copy at Evoke:
- Is passionate and original
- Combines stellar conceptual creative thinking with exceptional content delivery to ensure both creative and medical integrity
- Collaborates with members of the design team to conceptualize creative campaigns
- Is eager to role up their sleeves and dive into projects that require hands-on involvement and content development while simultaneously supervising writers on other initiatives
- Possesses a deep understanding of how (and when) interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
- Is experienced in a range of interactive marketing tactics and content delivery methods, including: website, rich and standard ad units, emails, tools, video, mobile, etc.
- Is responsible for on-strategy and on-time execution of multiple projects
- Communicates regularly with team leaders in other departments like User Experience, Creative, Technology and Project Management to meet and manage deadlines
- Provides leadership, training/development and mentoring for less-experienced writers
- Leads the reviewing of all copy documents before they are submitted to the client, including initial copy for marketing review as well as finished manuscripts for medical/legal review
- Is well versed and seasoned in the preparation of materials for Medical/Legal Review including completion of references and annotations and participation in MLR meetings
- Is comfortable and experienced presenting work internally and externally to clients
- Understands the production process
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience in content development and writing in a medical interactive advertising agency
- At least 2 years experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably one that combines a background in English and Science)
- Must have experience developing and executing campaigns for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics advertising
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to push the creative while staying on strategy
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform with professionalism and excellence under pressure
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.