At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as an Associate Project Manager:
As an Associate Project Manager at Evoke Health, you will become a valued member of our Project Management Department. Your job will be to own and ensure the timely, process-driven delivery of multiple and simultaneous projects, support the Senior Project Management Team, and bring a passion and desire to hone your project management skills. Our job is to support you in delivering flawless, high-value projects on budget and on time, working with every aspect of the agency and its processes, and mentor you to grow in your role. An Associate Project Manager supports the Senior Project Management and Account Management Teams by ensuring excellence in delivery through effective, efficient project plan development and execution.
An Associate Project Manager at Evoke:
- Owns from inception through completion, multiple small-and mid-scale projects on his or her own, across both digital and offline/traditional media
- Supports the Senior Project Management Team on larger, more complex projects using a collaborative solutions-based approach
- Knows when to identify an issue before it affects timing and/or budget
- Recognizes the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Supports the Senior Project Management Team in developing and maintaining project plans, SOWs, detailed scoping documents, budgets, change orders, and client financial documents to ensure delivery that is on time, on schedule, and within budget.
- Clearly communicates prioritized daily tasks with the coordination of the Senior Project
- Works with third-party resources and/or agency partners as needed for project coordination and delivery
- Identifies any resourcing bottlenecks and immediately helps to prioritize solutions.
- Is responsible for executing QA process at each step of the project life cycle
- Works closely with the Account Management Team to keep them aware of project statuses and risks and supports them through client-facing interactions as needed
- Provides the team with clean, actionable documentation as necessary
- Monitors resource hours on a weekly basis, and immediately identifies if there is a concern of potential overage before any impact to budget
- Works with the Account Team to proactively mitigate project risks before they impact delivery
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- A minimum 1-2 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in project management of digital/technology projects or traditional marketing projects, including website development, banner ads, email campaigns, print advertising, print materials, video, broadcast, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- A passion to learn all aspects of the agency process
- Comfort and willingness to present to small and large groups, internally and externally
- Pharmaceutical and/or pharmaceutical marketing experience (eg direct-to-consumer, direct-to- professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process (preferred but not required)
- A strong drive to excel and grow within the project management field
- Impeccable attention to detail and self-accountability
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools
- Working well independently and as a team member across departments to manage the flow of projects through the agency/team
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, or management major preferred)
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Visit Evoke Health at www.evokehealth.com.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.