At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as Associate Director, Strategy:
The Associate Director, Strategy is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Strategy, Account Services, Project Management, Creative and Technology to help build and advance brands.
- Experience and understanding of the pharmaceutical, OTC, and/for healthcare space in the consumer or professional marketing
- Serve as a strategic contact for clients, assisting Strategic colleagues in providing strategic guidance and developing innovative digital ideas for implementing successful strategies
- Solid grasp of social, digital, influencer marketing, online analytics; personal and professional experience across the digital space and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies, particularly in healthcare
- Leverage deep understanding of the clients’ business and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in primarily social and digital media
- Ability to translate social media and digital trends and metrics into succinct, compelling, actionable strategic guidance for internal teams and clients
- Understand the role data can play in finding insights and helping to construct an informative strategic story, in partnership with our Data Analytics team
- Brief and oversee digital and social creative deliverables to ensure they align with insights and strategic guidance
- Partner with the existing account management teams to elevate Evoke Health as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients
- Foster an environment that encourages innovative ideas from team members and builds buy-in across the delivery team
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Strategy and/or Marketing Strategy
- 7+ Years of experience working in Marketing, Advertising, or Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Expertise in Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Package Goods
- Knowledge of integrated digital marketing channels
- Degree in marketing, research, social sciences or related discipline
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 25 percent
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. www.evokehealth.com
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.