At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as an Associate Creative Director - Art:
As an Associate Creative Director - Art at Evoke, you will lead and inspire teams conceptually to deliver original, compelling and strategically sound creative solutions. You are a master at your craft and demonstrate strong conceptual thinking. Your job will be to direct and oversee a creative team in both visual and verbal communications. You will articulate ideas and creative solutions that your agency team can align around and the client can embrace. You will work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Information Architects, Account, and Production teams,
An ACD – Art at Evoke:
- Leads and inspires teams conceptually to deliver original, compelling and strategically sound creative solutions
- Stays on top of ever-changing technologies and creative campaigns
- Stays aware of the changing landscape of their brands and competitor activities
- Has an understanding and experience in multi-channel marketing across digital, mobile, display, SEO/SEM, print and broadcast
- Has a record of successful campaign launches
- Develops trust and confidence with clients
- Can effectively sell and communicate an idea
- Knows when to be hands-on and when to delegate tasks
- Supports in planning of budgets and timelines
- Participates in allocating design resources
- Recommends staffing and compensation changes
- Is proactive and collaborative in resolving conflicts amongst team peers
- Participates in new business efforts
- Works closely with Account Services and Strategy/Planning to solve marketing problems
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience in art direction and design in a medical interactive advertising agency
- At least 2 years experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have experience developing and executing campaigns for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics advertising
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to push the creative while staying on strategy
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform with professionalism and excellence under pressure
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.