Evoke Health is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Director, Project Management:
As Director, Project Management at Evoke, you will play a critical leadership role in the agency. You will own and ensure the timely, process-driven delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, and bring a passion and desire to employ and hone your project management, presentation, and leadership skills. Your job will be to ensure that client engagements are delivered to the highest standard through management and mentorship of the Project Management team, enforcement of the Evoke development processes and agency SOPs, and ongoing collaboration with account, technology, and creative counterparts ensuring utilization of the most effective and efficient project teams and processes. At Evoke this means world-class, innovative interactive solutions that are delivered on time and on-budget for our clients.
A Director, Project Management at Evoke:
PM Leadership + Department Management
- Leads the Project Management discipline in planning and delivering client engagements according to Evoke processes and standards
- Supervises the work of Project Managers. Includes: staff allocations, coaching, training, monitoring efficiency & quality control to ensure the agency is meeting the highest possible standards
- Directly manages and mentors Program Managers/Directors
- Establishes performance criteria and career pathing for Project Management team
- Direct Management Responsibilities for PM staff
- Establishes relationship with all PMs and conducts regular skip level meetings
- Reviews revenue with PM reports weekly
- Onboards new PM hires to the PM discipline and their expected role; onboards new Agency hires to Evoke Project Management process
- Is responsible for PM staff planning to client books of business
- Establishes/owns (together with Operations dept) Project Management roles, responsibilities, and job descriptions
- Develops and implements PM methodologies for scope and budget development, weekly financial tracking and reporting, and project execution
- Serves as cross functional point of escalation for project delivery challenges and partners with Client Partner, Operations, and Functional leads to develop client and agency solutions to achieve planned timelines and budgets without sacrificing quality
- Reviews all Statements of Work, Change Orders, and associated staffing plans prior to Operations/Client Finance review
- Identifies potential project risks, implements appropriate course of action to address project slippage and develops strategies to mitigate risk
- Fosters a “client-centric” and collaborative attitude within the department & agency
Agency Process Improvement, Adherence, and Enforcement:
- Meets regularly with PM department to discuss the discipline of Project Management, best practices, potential process improvements, new SOPs, knowledge sharing
- Collaborates with Operations dept in development of new processes and SOPs, escalates issues that require process implementation or refinement
- Champions the agency’s practices and procedures; enforces agency policies to help ensure compliance within the project management team
- Leads the rollout of new agency processes within the PM group
- Participates as the PM Representative in new business opportunities; responsibilities include participation in development of scope, budget and process presentations
- Responsible for completing all budgeting and scoping exercises required for RFP and pitches
- Partners with Client Finance, Agency Management and Client team for completion of required documentation
- Supports the PM role on new engagements until the appropriate project management individual or team has been staffed/assigned
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Minimally 10+ years of project management experience in an advertising agency; 4+ years of management/mentorship experience
- Hands-on experience managing both digital and offline projects in an advertising agency
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketing industry (e.g. direct-to- consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and regulatory process
- Working knowledge of digital production, development processes, and agency operations
- Strong leadership and managerial skills; Proven communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills; Strong analytical, planning and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing marketplace dynamics
- Proficiency with MS Office application including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.