At Evoke we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your Role as Associate Director, Strategic Development:
Evoke Group is looking to add a dynamic individual to our growing team to lead the development of new business pursuits and strategically position the agency for continued growth. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership, help scale our new business operations, and take ownership on pursuits that showcase our capabilities and innovative thinking. You will receive training to familiarize you with our established processes and tools, but you will also have the opportunity to shape both your role and your career path as we continue to grow.
An Associate Director, Strategic Development at Evoke:
- Creates and assembles presentations for prospect meetings and pitches
- Analyzes RFPs and writes/coordinates agency response, coordinating with appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Manages new business logistics, including managing deadlines, keeping key stakeholders informed, setting up meetings, etc.
- Assists where appropriate in producing any materials needed for pursuits, such as boards, leave-behinds, etc.
- Helps maintain our database and agency archives for future reference
- Helps coordinate pitch debriefs to be able to share key learnings for continued improvement
- Proactively monitors industry trades, new business sources, and competitive websites for new business opportunities and competitive landscape
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a New Business or similar role
- Strong preference for agency experience and/or work in the health and wellness industry
- BA in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Experienced in Keynote, PPT, Word, and Excel (with ability to learn new tools)
- A plus if experienced with Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator
- Willingness to occasionally work extra hours/travel, as needed
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.