AboveNation Media is a full service, ad-tech centric agency, built to succeed on behalf of our clients within today's complex & ever changing media marketplace.
A Media Supervisor at AboveNation:
- Evaluates, negotiates, plans, and purchases digital media programs including programmatic display, direct display, video, direct response, paid search (Google + Bing), Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Has the ability to actually utilize the self service media buying platforms on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snap.
- Delivers frequent performance reports to the digital marketing team with specific acknowledgements of areas for improvement and optimizations
- Oversees tagging, reporting, trafficking, and related aspects of campaign execution
- Collaborates with internal and external experts in marketing disciplines such as creative, PR, social, and shopper marketing.
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning and buying at an agency
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies (must have experience with Paid Search & Social Media platforms and be able to demonstrate said experience during interview process)
- Hands-on expertise in ad tagging and trafficking in Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria (must have hands on experience with Google Analytics)
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to ensure completion of key deliverables in a timely and consistent manner
Evoke Group is a collection of leading health marketing, communications and media companies bound by a common purpose: Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London the group includes Evoke Health, FIRSTHAND, Fabric, Traverse HealthStrategy, nitrogen health, Tonic Life Communications and AboveNation Media. Evoke Group is a member of the Huntsworth Health (www.hhealth.com) global group of best-in-class companies serving the health and wellbeing industry through marketing communications, medical education and experiential events. Evoke Group and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.