AboveNation Media is a full service, ad-tech centric agency, built to succeed on behalf of our clients within today's complex & ever changing media marketplace.
A Paid Search Engine Marketing Supervisor at AboveNation:
- Evaluates, plans and executes paid search advertising campaigns across Google, Bing and Gemini either directly through engines or via management services such as Marin, Kenshoo, or DART Search
- Is capable of daily optimizations to include: negative keyword tracking, bid adjustments where appropriate, device checks, ability to set informed bid strategies by ad group or campaign, daily performance tracking
- Oversees tagging and reporting. Beyond basic clicks / impressions / position etc. the Paid Search Engine Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for making a strategic connection between non branded -- branded queries and other advanced reporting technologies which will be explained
- Analyzes data and draws actionable insights; measures KPIs against marketing objectives
- Is responsible for the development of all ad content as well as recommendations for advanced tactics such as site links, callouts, snippets etc. and where the use of those would be most appropriate
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Google and Bing Paid Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
- Google / Bing Certification not required but encouraged
- Experience with DART Search, Kenshoo, Marin encouraged
- Excellent analytical skills and solid foundation in statistical analysis
- Hands-on expertise in ad tagging and trafficking in Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Strong understanding of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria (must have hands on experience with Google Analytics)
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time
- Ability to ensure completion of key deliverables in a timely and consistent manner
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel - must be able to use advanced Excel functions
- Excellent communications skills, strong presentation skills and proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
Evoke Group is a collection of leading health marketing, communications and media companies bound by a common purpose: Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London the group includes Evoke Health, FIRSTHAND, Fabric, Traverse HealthStrategy, nitrogen health, Tonic Life Communications and AboveNation Media. Evoke Group is a member of the Huntsworth Health (www.hhealth.com) global group of best-in-class companies serving the health and wellbeing industry through marketing communications, medical education and experiential events. Evoke Group and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.