AboveNation Media is a full service, ad-tech centric agency, built to succeed on behalf of our clients within today's complex & ever changing media marketplace.
A Media Manager at AboveNation:
- Develops overall strategy for media plans (mostly digital), plans and buys media programs for the clients you service.
- Maintains daily client contact – presenting ideas, managing media programs and reporting on results.
- Implements programs across a multitude of self-service platforms.
- Grows your team – teaches and educates junior staff.
- Investigates and bids on best price and media placement for clients.
- Creates RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, KPI reports and other relevant, necessary documents to effectively manage client business.
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 1+ year of online media planning/buying experience
- Confidence to work independently
- Proficient in the use of DoubleClick
- Strong writing, presentation and analytics skills
Evoke Group is a collection of leading health marketing, communications and media companies bound by a common purpose: Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London the group includes Evoke Health, FIRSTHAND, Fabric, Traverse HealthStrategy, nitrogen health, Tonic Life Communications and AboveNation Media. Evoke Group is a member of the Huntsworth Health (www.hhealth.com) global group of best-in-class companies serving the health and wellbeing industry through marketing communications, medical education and experiential events. Evoke Group and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.