At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as a Creative Director:
The Creative Director is responsible for leading a top-tier team of interactive creative, content and user experience talent in developing strategic, insight-driven experiences that drive our clients’ brands. The selected candidate will partner with Account leadership and clients to develop compelling user experience and creative strategies and sheppard them through conceptualization and execution. In this Role, copywriters, designers, ACDs and information architects will look to you for both creative and UX leadership as well as ongoing mentoring, inspiration and personal development.
A Creative Director at Evoke:
- Leads and manages the development of user experience strategies, creative conceptualization and brainstorming, production and execution of industry leading online experiences and interactive marketing campaigns
- Inspires and motivates your team while leading their individual development
- Ensures that brand goals, user insights, industry trends and best practices are leveraged, interpreted and infused in all integrated creative campaign components
- Instills confidence and excitement in our clients with groundbreaking creative steeped in brand strategy
- Leads user experience, creative and content-centric client presentations
- Serves as the advocate and representative of the team’s collective ux/creative work with passion, authority, eloquence and the utmost professionalism
- Possesses an intimate knowledge of content and therapeutic area for each of our client’s brands with the ability to translate complex science into consumer friendly content
- Overall agency creative, content and user experience excellence
- Contributes to business pitch development and presentation
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Minimum 6-10 years experience in creative management. Minimum 5 years interactive experience required
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a growing team of creative talent
- Mastery of best practices in interaction design, visual design, content strategy and development
- Exquisite presentation skills
- Strong understanding of user experience and interactive creative development process
- Ability to see the bigger brand and business strategy picture while maintaining focus on details
- Tracked record of leading, inspiring and directing others in the delivery of award-winning work
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.