Evoke Health is a marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as Analytics Manager:
A Manager in Analytics at Evoke is exposed to a range of health and pharmaceutical clients, projects, and responsibilities. As an Analytics Manger, your main responsibility will be to lead the evaluation of client marketing and advertising performance across digital and traditional channels. Crucial to this role is concise storytelling of results providing actionable insights on business, strategic, and tactical outcomes for internal and external stakeholders.
Analytics Manager at Evoke:
- Leads mapping business, strategic, and tactical KPIs to direct and proxy measures as defined in measurement planning process
- Works collaboratively across capabilities, partner agencies, and key stakeholders to gather information, data, and appropriate consultation for the development of quarterly and monthly client marketing performance reports
- Pulls, cleanses, crunches, and validates data for analysis
- Weaves together strategic elements of client’s business into reports, providing a clear story that explains key findings and actionable recommendations
- Develops and presents highly visual reports to clients, tailoring the breadth, type, and style of reports per client’s needs
- Manages various external vendors, including web tracking solutions (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau) and vendor data (Rx fill data, call center data, etc.)
- Maintains expertise on digital benchmarks by tracking trends across the industry
- Collaborates with Operations team to ensure continuity of data
- Supports internal team’s research and performance assessment needs
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing performance analysis, preferably in an agency
- Intrinsic aptitude in mathematics, basic statistics, analysis, and research
- Experience with primary and secondary research methods
- Ability to lead projects and identify resource needs
- Ability to analyze large datasets, often integrating multiple datasets together
- Intellectual curiosity with ability to identify avenues of investigation
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency with web tracking solutions such as Google Analytics and Omniture, Adobe Analytics
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Experience in healthcare marketing or consumer marketing
- Experience with advertising campaign management reporting tools like DoubleClick Campaign Manager Reports is a plus
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.