At Evoke Health we are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role as Director, Strategy:
The Director, Strategy is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Account Services, Project Management, Creative and Technology to help build and advance brands.
Activities will include:
- Developing and managing the research process to develop, and champion, marketing strategy for clients
- Serve as key thought leader for clients
- Drive high-level strategic discussions within the total marketing ecosystem for brands
- Align strategy with this clients’ business goals and objectives by creating and executing integrated multi-channel marketing plans
- Understand the role data can play in finding insights and helping to construct an informative story
- Develop and facilitate client-facing workshops and strategic planning exercises
- Briefing and overseeing creative deliverables to ensure they align with insights and strategic guidance
- Develop written deliverables that demonstrate superior strategic insight into client business and marketing objectives
- Extend client relationships into increasingly more actionable and value added services
- Partner with the existing account management teams to elevate Evoke Health as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients
- Foster an environment that encourages innovative ideas from team members and builds buy-in across the delivery team
- Create strategic roadmaps that are prioritized based on business objectives and organizational feasibility
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Strategy and/or Marketing Strategy
- 8+ Years experience working in Marketing, Advertising, or Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Expertise in Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Package Goods
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Degree in marketing, research, social sciences or related discipline
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategy projects across internal teams and client relationships
- Must be willing to travel up to 25 percent
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service agency with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke Health partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.