Evoke Health is a full-service NYC and Philadelphia based interactive marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as an Account Executive:
As an Account Executive at Evoke, you will become a valued member of our Account Management department. Your job will be to help oversee the day-to-day client and production management and bring a passion and desire to learn. Our job is to teach you how to lead strategic engagements, manage client relationships, oversee production and build business. An AE supports the senior level Account team in the provision of pharmaceutical e-marketing strategic guidance, building strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients and ensuring excellence in delivery.
An Account Executive at Evoke:
- Oversees management weekly client status reports
- Conducts analysis of the competitive activities
- Becomes an expert in our clients business
- Prepares and delivers monthly and quarterly analysis project metrics reports
- Partners with the development team to manage production of a range of interactive and offline tactics
- Prepares client budget reports and oversees monthly client billing
- Supports senior level account team to develop strategic documents and recommendations
- Manages key projects and regular deliverables
- Learns under the mentorship of senior Account and Agency team
- 2-4 years experience in account management (general advertising or interactive advertising)
- The idea candidate has pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and extensive knowledge of the regulatory process
- Strong sense of team and record of high performance working with an account team
- A passion for interactive marketing
- A desire to learn and grow
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on-time
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking and business writing skills
- Ability to follow-through and complete assignments
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills to outline key conclusions and implications from relevant marketing data and budgets
- Working well across departments to manage flow of projects through agency
- A bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing or science major preferred)
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Visit Evoke Health at www.evokehealth.com
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers